Tactical Force 1 Tactical Force 1

Mostly good

The hitboxes seemed kind of small. Like half the time it wouldn't register my hits during the sniping parts and the environments are kind of repetitive. It was really fun though and not too difficult or too easy

Xplored responds:

Pleased you like it :-)

Alien Attack 3D Alien Attack 3D

It's ok, but not great

The game is very repetitive and there isn't very much variation in the level. Also, the camera completely stopped at one point, and I couldn't move on (and I clicked EVERYTHING) The graphics are good though, even if they are repeated.

Xplored responds:

Sorry for the unexpected block of the game... we've not enough elements to understand what happened to you.

Flash Hero Flash Hero

Not bad

It feels a little hard and the keyboard never works well for games like this, but besides that, everything is good. Also, I would have liked if it had some songs/bands that I actually knew. I'd love to see a sequel, because this could become a really great game.

MARKSMEN MARKSMEN

Could have been better.

It was hard, and being forced to beat the game before you can use cheats really makes them useless. Also, it's really annoying to be getting shot every two seconds by a zombie that's so far away you can barely even see it. The night and day system looked pretty cool too, but there would be many times that I could not see my crosshair on the night vision goggles.